The Receivables Insurance Association of Canada is engaged in initiatives to accelerate the success of the receivables insurance market in Canada and thereby improve the competitiveness and financial efficiency of Canadian businesses.
All members in the Receivables Insurance Association of Canada benefit from:
- Significant input to association programs and research. The association works closely with members to develop initiatives that align with the interests and priorities of members and the market
- Privileged opportunities to participate in dialogues that help to improve policies that are important to Canadian brokers, bankers and business
- Invitations to be profiled and spotlighted at the association’s blog and on the various Receivables Insurance Association of Canada social media sites
- Specific resources and publications for members only including participation in the monthly RIAC newsletter the association’s online newsletter
Premium members receive:
- Company or association logo and link on the members page of the website (Regular members are listed by name only.)
- Eligible to sit on the association board of directors and working committees
- Participate in schedule of speaking engagements and production of educational videos
- Ongoing exposure and meetings with key industry leaders
To become a member of the Receivables Insurance Association of Canada download the membership form. The form has additional details on the specific services and benefits for the tiers of membership.