Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RI-01: An Introduction to Receivables Insurance
An Introduction to Receivables Insurance is a five chapter course designed to explain what receivables insurance is and the many ways it can benefit a business. It will also outline how Receivables Insurance can fit into your portfolio of offerings to your insurance customers. The modules in this course will provide you with;
- an understanding of the components of a credit insurance policy
- the process of issuing a credit insurance policy
- the state of the credit insurance industry in Canada and globally
- how to sell credit insurance
- how to engage a credit insurance client